The National Council for Curriculum and Assessment (NCCA) presents a series of meetings organised with the National Partents Council - Primary and Post Primary on Junior Cycle Reform and the changes underway in the junior cycle education.
The meetings are aimed, in particular, at parents of children starting post-primary school in September. They will provide information on:
- The changes being introduced in Septmeber
- The main features of the junior cycle developments in the coming years.
- the new assessment system being introduced.
In general, the NCCA presentations will aim to show how junior cycle reform represents a positive change for students, parents and the eductaion system.
The first round of meetings take place in Cork, Dublin, Galway and Limerick in June. Yhe second round in a number of regional centres in September.
Dublin South: Stillorglan Park Hotel. Tues. 17th June 2014
Cork: Rochestown Park Hotel. Tues. 17th June 2014
Galway: Salthill Hotle. Tues. 17th June 2014
Dublin North: The Crowne Plaza, Blanchardstown. Wed. 18th June 2014
Limerick: The Starnd Hotel. Wed. 18th June.
Time: All sessions start at 7.30pm - 9.00pm Cost: Free
3. email address
4. Are you a parent of a child in (i) primary school or (ii) post primry school?
5. Venue you would like to attend (important).