For current teaching post vacancies please see www.educationposts.ie
Application Forms and Guidelines for Teaching Positions are available here:
Boarding School Supervisors.
Wilson’s Hospital School is recruiting for two new positions in our boy’s boarding house – a Senior Boarding Supervisor and a Boarding Supervisor.
Boarding Supervisors play a significant part in cultivating a safe, nurturing, structured and comfortable environment to support the students in their academic endeavours.
Boarding Supervisors are encouraged to enter fully into the life of the School and to share their talents and interests in extracurricular activities.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
· Carrying out the daily operations of the residency.
· Monitoring students’ whereabouts and facilitating student checkouts.
· Collaborating with colleagues and student family members to support students with their progress.
· Communicating residency issues to the Warden and the wider team.
· Communicating with parents, Warden and school care team as needed.
· Assisting with morning wake-up and or night time lights out routines on a rotational basis.
· Supervision of evening and/or weekend study on a rotational basis.
· Addressing issues of student discipline, rule violations and safety/security concerns through the appropriate channels.
· Planning social activities and leading teenage students on excursions.
· Night time and or weekend work may be required.
Qualifications in Social Care and/or experience in a residential setting is an advantage.
Wilson’s Hospital School is an equal opportunities employer.